If you are interested in becoming part of our dynamic and fast growing practice, drop us a line.
We run a small but highly capable team. Click a face to read more.
- Patrick Morrello ACA CTAPatrick Morrello ACA CTAChartered Accountant
Patrick qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1992, and as a Chartered Tax Adviser in 1994. Since qualifying, he has worked for small and large scale accountancy firms. Patrick has lived in housing co-operatives, and has been part of a team setting up a workers co-operative that runs an organic whole food shop. Recently, he was instrumental in setting up a social enterprise that raised finance through community share offers. He worked for Slade and Cooper from 2003 to 2017, a firm of accountants and auditors specialising in the charity sector, in which he was a principal from 2016.
Contact Patrick directly using the form below:
- Rebeca Ospina FCCARebeca Ospina FCCAChartered Certified Accountant
Rebeca has worked in the corporate sector for 10 years, covering vat, corporation tax, personal tax, company formation and administration, bookkeeping and payroll services and became A.C.C.A. qualified in 2018. She came over to Third Sector as she wanted to feel more fulfilled, and make a positive change in the community and wider world. In her spare time she likes to get out in the camper van and unplug, keep fit and cycle. She is also a second degree black belt in kickboxing, has a B.Sc. in Psychology and plays the drums.
- Jodie Parry ACCAJodie Parry ACCAChartered Certified Accountant
Jodie gained her AAT qualification in 2006 and became ACCA qualified in 2015, and has worked in various finance roles in the UK and overseas. She joined Third Sector Accountancy to work with ethical companies, societies and charities who are making a positive difference in the world, and covers accounts preparation, audit, bookkeeping, and payroll.
- Kate Adderley CAKate Adderley CAChartered Accountant
Kate qualified as a chartered accountant in 2005. Working with large corporations made her realise that she wanted to help society far more. Switching her focus to the third sector, she has worked in senior charity roles and with co-operatives for 15 years. Combining comprehensive experience of internal and external auditing, risk management, strategic planning and communications, with her love of meeting new people, she is passionate about ensuring third sector organisations thrive. Kate is also a qualified counsellor and works with bereavement groups.
- Zig PowerZig PowerAccountant
In 2012, Zig was part of the core team that set up Leeds Bread Co-operative, where he developed the business plan and raised the required funding. Since then he has been their finance worker, dealing with Gnucash, Quickbooks Online, VAT and payroll. He was instrumental in setting up Third Sector Accountancy, and works on account preparation, book-keeping and VAT returns. He is now embarked on training leading to a professional accountancy qualification. He enjoys providing financial support for organisations who are doing great things.
Contact Zig directly using the form below:
- Ingrid MausIngrid MausManagement Accountant
Originally from Germany, Ingrid has lived in the UK for over 40 years. She has worked in various roles, and within a range of industries, usually ending up in management and/or dealing with the finances. After making her home in Manchester, Ingrid worked for a College of Further Education for 12 years, teaching accountancy. During that time, Ingrid also started working with smaller charities and businesses—‘getting things in order'—producing year end accounts and regular management accounts for trustees and directors. She offers practical experience at many levels—and a lot of patience! Ingrid loves the fact that she contributes to the difference charities and co-operatives make to society.
- Simon JacobsonSimon JacobsonAccountant
Simon is a certified accountant (ICAEW CfAB), who has worked in the co-operative and social enterprise world for many years. He has a wealth of practical experience of the third sector and was a founder member of Co-opportunity, a Bristol based worker co-operative providing financial services. He now lives and works from home in Stroud, having joined Third Sector Accountancy in 2017, and enjoys working closely with a wide variety of our clients. These include CICs, housing co-ops, charities, small ethical businesses and self assessment clients, who all appreciate his individual attention and personal touch.
Contact Simon directly using the form below:
- Dr. Philip Boast BFPDr. Philip Boast BFPAccountant
Philip is a certified accountant (ICAEW CfAB), qualified bookkeeper (ICB) and mathematician, who has pursued a career as musician, music tutor and mature research student. He has also been contracted as bookkeeper / finance worker for various campaign and research organisations and social enterprises, as well as a charity and social housing cooperative.
- Jed ForwardJed ForwardAccountant
Jed started bookkeeping as treasurer of the Bradford branch of the Industrial Workers of the World. He then went on to complete Level 2 and Level 3 of the Association of Accounting Technicians qualification. He has also completed the Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business qualification from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
He is working and studying to complete the ICAEW's ACA pathway. In the past he has worked as, amongst other things, a kitchen porter, a labourer on buildings sites and for community supported agriculture groups. He enjoys getting stuck into practical projects.
He is a member and director of the Hive Housing Cooperative which is proudly a member of Radical Routes: a network of housing co-operatives working for grassroots control and economic revolution through co-operation.
- Paul WaldPaul WaldAccountant
- Li-jen HuangLi-jen HuangAccountant
Li-Jen began working as a finance assistant within the Higher Education sector in 2017. She gained the AAT qualification in 2020 and continues her training towards becoming a fully-qualified chartered accountant. She loves working with people and enjoys learning deeper and wider about accounting. She is excited to be part of the TSA team who are passionate about making a difference for the wider community!
- Jacob McTaggartJacob McTaggartAccountant
Jacob joined Third Sector Accountancy in 2021 after graduating from Lancaster University with a First-class degree in Accounting and Finance. He has a passion for enacting positive change within society having spent time volunteering with Refugee Aid and Salford Credit Union.
Jacob is currently working towards his ACA qualification, as he continues his training beyond university.
In his spare time, he enjoys football, tennis, and getting out on his bike!
- Megan FoxenMegan FoxenAccountant
Megan joined TSA in 2022 with a First-class degree in Mathematics from the University of East Anglia. She has a previous background working in both accountancy and audit as well as working within the charity sector. Megan is currently studying toward her ACA qualification as she continues her journey to become a chartered accountant. Outside of work, Megan loves attending gigs, reading and binge watching Netflix’s latest documentaries.
- Jo Roberts MAATJo Roberts MAATAccountant
Jo joined Third Sector Accountancy in 2022 after working at bookkeeping and accounting agencies in Lincolnshire for 8 years. She completed the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting in 2020 and is a Professional Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians.
Jo loves dancing to loud music, so she’s also a DJ in her spare time, and organises club nights in her hometown. She also volunteers with a local charity that runs a community park and gallery.
- Mairah MahboobMairah MahboobAccountantMairah joined TSA in September 2022 after graduating from Manchester Metropolitan University with a First Class Honours degree in Accounting and Finance. Having worked in retail and volunteered for different charities she has developed strong people and communications skills and is all set to start her career becoming a Chartered Accountant. Mairah is currently studying towards her ACA qualification.In her spare time she loves to surround herself in nature and go for walks, explore new places to eat and watch films.
- Adam RayneAdam RayneAccountant
Adam joined TSA in 2022 and is currently studying to gain AAT qualification.
Prior to joining TSA he spent 14 years as a director of a market garden and veg box scheme, helping increase local food production of organically grown vegetables.
Adam has a real passion for independent food businesses and loves trying out new places to eat around Manchester.
In his spare time, when not looking after his young son, he loves hiking and getting out into the hills!
- Aqeel KapasiAqeel KapasiAccountantAqeel joined TSA in March 2023 and mainly supports its VAT advisory and compliance work, with some bookkeeping.He completed his CTA (Indirect Tax Route) with Grant Thornton in 2015 before moving into the not-for-profit sector, mostly recently spending three years at the charity SOS-UK supporting its ethical supply chain and ethical finance work in the education sector and beyond.He is also a member of a Radical Routes housing co-op in the Midlands.
- Genny JaggerGenny JaggerAccountantGenny has recently begun her accounting career with Third Sector Accountancy, having graduated from the University of Manchester with a degree in Spanish and Business. She has also volunteered for various humanitarian and arts charities both in Manchester and abroad, and was attracted to TSA for their caring and principled ethos.Outside of work, she is a keen photographer, dancer and baker, and can often be found longingly browsing the 'cats for adoption' pages of the RSPCA website.